The School Uniform consists of:
- Dark coloured jogging bottoms, trousers, shorts or skirts.
- A white or house colour (red, yellow, blue) shirt or a polo shirt
- A blue top (cardigan, sweatshirt, jumper etc)
- Flat shoes, trainers, boots or other footwear recommend by health professionals.
- Suitable outdoor coat (depending on weather conditions)
- Sun hat during hot weather conditions
Items of uniform with the school logo are available to order from the school office.
We understand it is important for our pupils to feel comfortable and clothing needs to be practical and suitable for their needs, therefore we are flexible on uniform. If you have any questions or issues relating to uniform, please contact the school.